The Suffolk Theater is a 2 story live music/theater venue that offers flexible seating configurations from 300-900 seats. The venue has a full kitchen & two full service bars - a main level bar and our art deco bar located on the second level which overlooks beautiful downtown Riverhead with a view of the Peconic River.
Suffolk Theater has fully integrated, Acoustical, Audio, Video, Lighting, Rigging and Control systems. The main theatre systems include a 48 x 24 channel AVID mixing system, 8 channels of Sennheiser wireless mics, 8 stage wedge monitors on 6 independent mixes, a 2 channel Clear-Com Icom System, full stage management and dressing room systems with paging and ICOM. The stage offers a 6 foot Steinway Grand Piano, a substantial microphone collection including assorted dynamic and condenser mics, direct boxes etc.
The speaker systems are custom designed dB Technologies Vio Line Array Speaker System with under and over balcony speakers. The speaker system is fully time aligned and laser focused utilizing state of the art system alignment and calibration. Video includes a Digital Projection system featuring full 1080p, Video onto the 28' wide (21' View) motorized screen. Lighting includes an ETC ION console with an assortment of moving and fixed instruments located on 2 trusses and 2 side tormentor positions.
- FOH Console: AVID VENUE SC 48 with Clear-Com located in balcony house left.
- Main Speakers: dB Technologies Vio L210 with VIO S118 flown line arrays with subs flown on top time aligned over and under Balcony systems.
- Speaker Management, Processing and Signal Distribution via dB Technologies Aurora Net
- Wedges: 8 Worx Audio floor wedges on 6 discrete mixes.
- 2 Channel Clear-Com with connection to FOH, Lights, Backstage, Monitors and Follow Spot.
- 8 channels of Sennheiser wireless hand held microphones
- Wide assortment of Shure, AKG, Sennheiser, condenser and dynamic mics.
- Assorted passive and active direct boxes
Lighting and Rigging
- Lighting Console: ETC ION, located house left balcony at FOH position.
- 5 Elation Platinum Spot 5R
- 40 Fixed Lights
- Follow Spot in stage manager booth
- FOH Truss: 55' Long - 12'x12' Black- Dead Hang
- STAGE Truss: 30' Long - 12'x12' Black - Dead Hang
- Rear Cyclorama 32'W x 25'H CYC Digital White
- Front Full Traveler Main Curtain
- Upstage Traveler 32'W x 25'H Black
- Lighting Plot available upon request.
- Digital Projection High-lite Cine 660 (1080P) native 8,000 lumen 3chip Cine Projector
- Screen - Custom Designed 26' x 19' (23' x 11'x9" view) Motorized with full 16:9 or 4:3 aspect
- Dimensions: 30'W x 16'D Hardwood
- Stage height 44"
- Stage Left Wing: 6'D x 6'W
- Stage Right Wing: 6'D x 6'W
- Risers available upon request: qty: 8 - 4'x4' riser
- Dressing room with 1 private bathroom including shower, kitchen, common area with couches, 2 private rooms (1 with a vanity)
Load in & Parking
- Load-in: Cars, vans, bob-tail trucks, semi's and buses w/trailers load-in to be advanced with Production prior to show.
- Parking must be advanced with the production manager prior to show.
- Both floors (2) of the space offers flexible seating. (ie: Tables & chairs, GA or theater style, must be decided upon contract engagement.
- There is a "no flash photography policy".
- No Pyrotechnics are permitted.
- All soft goods must be approved 2 weeks in advance by the Riverhead Fire Dept.
- All video taping requests must be advanced with Suffolk Theater at least 3 days in advance. A release or contract must be signed for any video-taping. Any video production must be cleared in advance through the Production Manager.
- All photographers and members of the press must obtain clearance from our Production Department.
- Suffolk Theater requires that current stage and lighting plots, input lists, Backline and Hospitality Riders be provided directly to the Production Office in advance of the show day.
- Backline availability per advance with Production Manager
The Suffolk Theater is located on Historic Main Street in Riverhead.
There is parking on Main Street but please see our map as it defines all entrances and parking facilities.
Questions? Just call us. 631-727-4343
Production Director: Melissa Procopio